Attract clients for your freelance career or business using branding principles.
If you think competition is tough and freelancing is a different career game than what you're used to, learning about branding can help you.
These are the essentials you need to clarify:
- Who will be the people or group who can benefit from your services?
- What skills and expertise you can offer from the many talents you have?
- How will you stand out without losing your values and who you are?
This mini-course will help answer these questions and connect your passion and values with the freelance opportunity you want to pursue.
When you're authentic and true to your brand, it will also attract the clients that you want and make your work enjoyable for you.
- How Branding Can Help Attract Clients for Your Business
- How to Find Your Niche Market and Create an Offer
- How to Craft Your Brand Message
- How to Own Your Brand through the Written Content You Create
- How to Increase Your Reach through Branding by Association
- How Industry Leaders Capitalize on How Target Customers Perceive Them
- Why Defining Your Brand is Important Before Creating Your Marketing Plan
Take advantage of our introductory price offer of $20 instead of $60 for this learning investment.
What you'll get:
- Lifetime access to the course
- Downloadable PDF Handouts and Worksheets
- Video Recording